Tuesday, August 01, 2006

30th of July


Dear Ayheen, I don't even look at my pictures that are more than 12 years old. I hardly smile then (very faintly if ever). That changed twelve years to the day last sunday, the 30th of July.



You'll always be My Girlfriend. Happy Anniversary!

"Now that you came into my life
I feel complete
the flowers bloom
the morning shines
and now I see...

Your love is like the sun
that lights up my whole world

I feel your warmth inside...

Your love is like a river
that flows down through my veins

I feel the chill inside..."

Note: the cake wasn't ours. It was for the one who celebrated her 21st BDay.

2 comments:

snglguy said...

Happy wedding anniversary? :-)

TK said...

Sorta, Sngl. It's been 12 years since she became my GF. Thanks man.

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!