Sunday, September 07, 2008

Old Movies

This is a sweet one... From the Movie Notting HIll





Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.
It's not warm when she's away.
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And she's always gone too long
Anytime she goes away.

Wonder this time where she's gone,
Wonder if she's gone to stay;
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And this house just ain't no home
Anytime she goes away.

And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know

Hey, I ought to leave the young thing alone,
But ain't no sunshine when she's gone.
Only darkness everyday.

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,
And this house just ain't no home
Anytime she goes away.

Anytime she goes away.
Anytime she goes away.


I always smile everytime I remember the movie Notting Hill simply because Julia Roberts decided to LIVE it.

4 comments:

tin-tin said...

gusto ko yung song :)

atticus said...

the other half of the story is how tough it was to shoot that scene.

Penny Lane said...

i loved the part where julia says, "i'm just a girl asking for a man to love her..." or something like that.

TK said...

Pretty One> You have taste talaga.

Atticus> it's a continuous shot up to the end of winter scene and then dinaya nalang nung summer na.

Sexy One> "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." or somthin like that(Yin loves that line too.)

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!