Sunday, November 09, 2008

it's Sunday again



... most people listen to gospel music during sundays. and they meditate on it.

I don't.

I just listen to Rock. I don't meditate on it. But there's something humbling about the agony and the pain behind the songs. Maybe that's why GOD in his wisdom just let me be while I listen to those worldly songs during the Lord's day. Pain humbles us all... but it can't break the best of us.

Heaven can wait
And a band of angels wrapped up in my heart
Will take me through the lonely night
Through the cold of the day
And I know
I know
Heaven can wait
And all the gods come down here just to sing for me
And the melodys gonna make me fly



Without pain




Without fear

Give me all of your dreams
And let me go along on your way
Give me all of your prayers to sing
And Ill turn the night into the skylight of day
I got a taste of paradise
Im never gonna let it slip away
I got a taste of paradise
Its all I really need to make me stay --
Just like a child again

Heaven can wait
And all I got is time until the end of time
I wont look back
I wont look back
Let the altars shine

And I know that Ive been released
But I dont know to where
And nobodys gonna tell me know
And I dont really care
No no no
I got a taste of paradise
Thats all I really need to make me stay
I got a taste of paradise
If I had it any sooner you know
You know I never would have run away from my home

Heaven can wait
And all I got is time until the end of time
I wont look back
I wont look back
Let the altars shine

Heaven can wait
Heaven can wait
I wont look back
I wont look back
Let the altars shine
Let the altars shine

6 comments:

atticus said...

don't stay there too long, tk.

TK said...

who would have thought that a song so divine, it almost moved me to tears, came out of an album with the title "Bat out of Hell"?

atticus said...

ay, tk. parang ako iyan. sa labas, parang bat out of hell, pero divine ang personality, maiiyak ka sa bait.

walang kokontra!

hahahahaha!

bingskee said...

natawa naman ako kay atticus...

Penny Lane said...

i think you'll like jars of clay :)

TK said...

bing and JJ>, hintayin ko nalang ang comment ni Panaderos at friedwater.

KRI>Yes I do

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!