Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bella Swan

Dear Tristan, I read a quarter of the book "Twilight" while Ate Sage and I were in powerbooks. I also skipped some pages and ended up halfway through it.

While reading I couldn't help but have this mental image of Ms. Swan.

A few months back, while meeting with Grand Dy's Accountant, this petite beauty passed by wearing a modest gown and a beautiful smile (she smiled at everyone.) I smiled back when she looked my way.
I thought she looked familiar (probably a men's magazine model or a TV personality).

Then I found in my inbox this picture from a friend with incurable juvenile predilections. I immediately recognized her.

The photo on the left did not do her any justice-- so did the other accompanying, compromising pictures. My guess is they were taken by an ex-boyfriend and was spread around to get back at her for dumping him. Her Ex, or whoever spread this around, makes me want to wish that there is indeed a hell as described in Dante, or Jessica Zafra's book so that he could spend eternity looking at the naked picture of his extremely deficient package plastered on every wall, Billboard, including PC wall papers, being gawked at and ridiculed by every one in hades and beyond.

No girl deserves to be treated that way. She has a very angelic face that it just feels so wrong to know that sometime, somewhere, she made a mistake and that she has to live with the pain forever.

I guess thinking of her as Bella while reading that book was my way of making things right for her in my own humble way. Because every girl deserves to be treated the way Edward (the protagonist) worships Bella in that book.



Lyrics | Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest lyrics

7 comments:

atticus said...

ang kupad naman. ano ang kasunod?

*tapping fingers*

tapos? ano na?

TK said...

Hey sexyone! is JJ really this insufferable as an editor?

Penny Lane said...

"Because every girl deserves to be treated the way Edward (the protagonist) worships Bella in that book."
--AMEN! ;)

rheiboy17 said...

i was "reading" the twilight saga via audiobook. and listening to "bella's" voice.... oh well, i'll just keep the image of bella in mind. never watched the movie yet.

i was bellafied by the audiobook.

scout finch said...

Because every girl deserves to be treated the way Edward (the protagonist) worships Bella in that book. --correct!

prinsesamusang said...

this is sweet tk. i haven't touched twilight yet nor watched the movie. i feel everyone is doing it so i won't do it. maybe not yet though. LOL

atticus said...

oist. congrats. dumating na si tristan. kumusta si yin? ang tatlong ate?

o sige na nga, kumusta na rin sa tatay.

:)

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!