Wednesday, May 09, 2007

MD

Dear Sage, before I left the house today, your Mom told me that we will be giving Sadie her PENTAXIM shot tonight (a vaccine for 5 common infections). I guess our brief conversation woke you up. I saw you stir and called out to you if you'd like to help out since you usually comfort kids being vaccinated by either holding their hands, or saying "that's okay baby... That's okay" While you were lazily clearing the morning sparkles in the edges of your eyelids you dreamily asked if you could give the vaccine to Sadie yourself.

That question floored me and your Mommy. Ofcourse we said "No" though.

You need to go through Medical School first Anaki.

No comments:

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!