Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sabine Ayn


SmileyCentral.com




Dear Sabine, you dressed up your stuffed toy this morning and named it "little Mimzy". I think you were inspired by the video you watched with Ate Sage last week with the same title. You're so proud of it you immediately showed it to me and your Mom.



















Last night, your Mom, Lola Letty and I went out to watch a movie. but while waiting for it to start we goofed around with the Simpsons (that's me, bTw, on the other end of the sofa)


Oh, and you are finally going to school now, at three years old. Your Lola Letty, Mommy,  and Ate Sage take turns in teaching you your academics.












SmileyCentral.com You look great in your Nursery Uniform

No comments:

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!