Saturday, March 22, 2008

Elegantly Black Sat.

"Dad, I want popcorn!" That's Sabine's simple wish after graduating from Nursery with HONORS. Partida pa yan, bilis mag review nyan. Frankly, the fact that she enjoys studying makes going to a school named "Calvary" worth it.



Sabine with Teacher Bessie

Dear God, thank you for being faithful to me despite of my weaknesses, my pride, my rage, my pettiness, my defiance... thank you for being faithful despite of myself.



After a week of heartaches, when I took a picture of these kids this morning, I had an inkling that my luck had changed for the better... (That's Kitkat and Boing. They slept over)

Notice my hand... I was really getting lucky.

After the short play about the life of David son of Jesse, the Honor Students were announced. That's Mom on stage with Sabine accepting the Medal for the 5th Honors.


Just before bedtime... there's the talent show. Hosted by Ate Sage and Ate Kit. First one up is Sabine... Click on the arrows to play the video



Presenting.... Boing (it's a cover of the cuppycake song but he just composed the lyrics himself on that very night)



the amazing Sadie





Heeeere's KitKat!!!




Heeeeerrreee's Sadie!!!




and Finally... SAGE!!!


4 comments:

Lourdes Valerie said...

pilyo ka dun sa pic tk! haha

congrats sabine!

happy easter everyone! ;)

atticus said...

salbahe ka tk! buti di ka binatukan ni narda.

Unknown said...

Hmm, you probably received a nasty spanking from the missus that night... ;-)

Koryn said...

ang kyuuuuuuuuuuut nung first pic!
at ang naughty nung pic with the hand! hahaha.

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!