Monday, January 25, 2010

Recent Adventures



On the way to Enchanted Kingdom, last month, they trained Sadie to ask "Are we there yet?" Notice how they made Sadie close her eyes so that she will be able to concentrate on asking that irritating question and not be distracted by the scenery outside.





Enchanted Kingdom's Space Shuttle...

I was the one whispering into the cam phone the words "first loop.... not bad" and something unintelligible that I can't remember now. I was not the idiot shouting his lungs out like a 5 year old kid in his first roller coaster ride


Sage really enjoyed this. Buti nalang. I thought she'd find it boring and sleep halfway through the glide over the lake.


Look at how she posed for the camera...


That was me giving Sage the Thumb's up sign.

No comments:

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!