Friday, September 01, 2006

Everyday is Christmas

Dear Sage, It's the First of September. First day of the "Ber months."

We are having problems. Lots of it. But you know what? Two nights ago, while praying, you said something that really tugged at my heart. You said that in a conversation with your classmate Anika, you told her that you heard me say that EVERY DAY IS CHRISTMAS. It's true. You guys always make me feel like it's Christmasday. I really don't know why you mentioned it. Maybe because you knew I needed to hear it.

Maybe because GOD does speak to us through our children's lips.

1 comment:

Sean Carter said...

hi
I have a christmas blog at Christmas4all . Let me know how you like it.

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!