Monday, January 29, 2007

Sadie's 1st Birthday

January 26, 2007. Dear Sadie, You celebrated your 1st Birthday looking so stunning. You looked so beautiful in your fairy princess dress. Looking at the picture I just realized that your name is an anagram of the word "IDEAS". May your ideas prosper each and everyone in the world. May you have a very healthy, happy and fulfilling life full of people who love you very much... We love you so.






This is our latest family picture (well, without me since I was the one who took it). With three babies, two in-laws and Ayheen, if I were not a benevolent tyrant at home I'd always get out-voted by these 6 ladies. Atleast they don't make me do the laundry... not anymore.

No comments:

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!