Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Birthday!


Dear Sage, each pixel of your image was lovingly cropped to make it appear like you really are one of the members of The WinxClub.

Merci!


March 29, 2007

Dear Sage, yesterday was your birthday. I bought you a cake. I'm so clueless about your taste that I thought you'd like the one I bought. I was so disappointed when you barely tasted it before you ate something else instead. I left the table and you followed me upstairs and told me "Dad, it's okay. It's just a birthday cake."

Oo nga 'no...

You are wise beyond your years anaki. Buti mana ka sa Nanay mo:)

3 comments:

tin-tin said...

happy birthday!!! wow! big girl na siya :)

TK said...

Thanks Tin!

Anonymous said...

I wonder when she'll start her own blog and greet you online in return... :-)

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!