Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New Avatars, New Paint, New Home, etc.

This picture will be our new avatar (Thanks for reminding me that I have to change it, Atticus)

Sage, painting her room last month. It was summertime and it was very hot inside that room but you insisted on helping Tito Jong.










Dear Sabine, Yesterday (June 18, 2007) was your first day of school! I wasn't there but your Mom told me that when she dropped you off, you went straight to the classroom and said "Hi" to everyone.

5 comments:

tin-tin said...

hehehe. oo nga.. time to change your avatar. hehe. friendly naman ng anak mo :)l

atticus said...

wow. you have nice, happy-looking kids. ang kyot nila.

don't you feel outnumbered by women sometimes?

at ang panganay mo, ha? grabe sa confidence. mukhang nayakap nang husto ng mga magulang.

Anonymous said...

Elow! cute naman ng mga girls mo.mana sa daddy. hehe

TK said...

Tin- Yes she is.

Atticus- Yes, I am outnumbered. fortunately it ain't a democracy at home but a totalitarian dictatorship.

May- swerte sila Buti maganda Nanay nila.

Anonymous said...

What lovely girls you have! And like you, I'm also outnumbered here at home. Am the only girl. :)

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!