Sunday, May 03, 2009

One Ring

"One Ring to rule them all,
One Ring
to find them,
One Ring
to bring them all

and in the darkness bind them"


Dear Tristan, IN the Philippines of my generation, the ring that rules has Four corners. Good or ill it is capable of forging a common bond between us Filipinos.

Tomorrow I shall be watching, with your Ninong El and Grand Dy, within the Darkness of a movie theater the Fight between Pacquiao and Hatton. In a previous post when he faced DelaHoya I said that it would be the last time I shall be rooting and giving my prayers to Manny since I thought he was going to lose. The Odds against him beating DelaHoya was staggering. That's why even though I really don't like Pacquiao, I wanted him to win.

Itutuloy...




No comments:

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!