Saturday, July 11, 2009

JULY 6

July 6-14. Feast of San Fermin


"A San Fermín pedimos, por ser nuestro patrón, nos guíe en el encierro dándonos su bendición" -- Prayer before the Run

Dear Kids, every second week of July and just before the French Bastille Day, the Feast of San Fermin is celebrated in Pamplona, Spain. They celebrate by running with the bulls in the streets of that city until reaching the arena. I still wish I could run with the bulls someday- Because when I was a kid your age now, Sage, I dreamed of becoming a Bullfighter. Running with the bulls of pamplona is my way of making a piece of that dream come true.

But as for the four of you, I do not want you to dream of becoming a bullfighter, so that you do not have to dream of running with the bulls someday.

Be TriAthletes instead. TriAthlon is more challenging.

_____________________________________________________________

Here's my final word on that deceased pop singer. I've received a lot of flak, very polite criticisms actually, for saying that I really couldn't care less about the death of the deceased popstar who has been accused in court of being a pedophile. I also didn't like him for making a mockery of marriage and the women he married (especially that Nurse, Debbie Rowe who doesn't even have visitation rights to HER OWN children)

Sorry people.
I should not have even opened my mouth about him.
I should have emulated President Barack Obama.

Read the full CNN story about OBAMA DISTANCING HIMSELF FROM JACKSON click here


Sabi ko na ngaba e. BA-ROCK music is better than POP music.

4 comments:

TK said...

mabagal ang kalabaw at mas matulis ang sungay ko kesa sa kanila. talo ko sila sa takbuhan. baka sa chess pwede pa nila akong talunin.

TK said...

He's dead. I really don't think about him. I just want to apologize to the people who got offended by my big mouth.

Anonymous said...

joke ba yung last part? LOL i am surprised you would wish to run with bulls. i think a crawling ipis could outrun me so i think i would be dead with the bulls LOL

TK said...

running with the bulls? pangarap lang, Your Highness. libre naman diba?

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!