Dear Sage, YES! You read it right. These are predictions for 2005. And I'm writing them on the first day of 2006. Because I'm sure that even when you grow up, scambags will still make a killing this time of the year pretending to give out nebuluous, mystic sounding advice about the coming year.
"The future can only be predicted when it is already in the past." I've learned that from God himself. (Ok, it was just a movie "Oh God!" but George Burns was so convincing as an omniscient...uh...thespian)
So here are my Top 5 predictions for 2005:
5. For the first time, Heaven will welcome SIN.
4. a certain KATRINA will force so many "saints (to) go marching in" to heaven.
3. Michael Jackson will learn greek. He'll know what PYRRHIC means.
2. (This one I'm having difficulty in predicting whether) Prince Charles will either attend a wedding and a funeral... or a wedding that looks like a funeral.
1. UNFORTUNATELY, life will imitate art. Everybody will love big brother and forget about civil liberties, good taste and originality.