Monday, February 04, 2008

THE GIANTS OWN XLII

Dear Jaycee and Jayden; Aidan, Cheryl and Florante; Congratulations to You Guys!!!

Congratulations NEW YORK!

Hey Liza, you think the Mets can top this one in their own coming season?... Ooops, Sorry about that, Jaycee, What I meant was: GO YANKEES!!!

Ate, I hope you realize how fortunate and blessed you are for visiting New York, for being there, This HOUR, This MINUTE!!!

Anyway, At the back of my mind when I posted the preceding blog entry below, I was thinking of steeling myself to re-post the "Bloody but unbowed" line since the Giants were the underdogs. Instead I am reposting this poem...

"You are my adversary,
but you are not my enemy.
For your resistance gives me strength.
Your will gives me courage.
Your spirit ennobles me.
And though I aim to defeat you, should I succeed,
I will not humiliate you.
Instead, I will honour you.
For without you,
I am a lesser man."—
“Opponent”, from Celebrate

1 comment:

atticus said...

asus. masyado kang mabait.

kung ako iyan, "beeeh! panalo kami!"

dream ko lang makapanood noon ng live na lakers game sa staples center. *sigh* too bad i have yet to see you play live, michael jordan. i love your leadership and passion for the game.

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!