Saturday, April 19, 2008

Big Tummy

Dear Sage, Some kids call their Dad "Big Daddy"

you call me... (I'll let you type it here)

BIG TUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(You are the one who typed the text, I just highlighted it in RED)

Now, just a few minutes ago, I heard Sadie call me that too


BIG TUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(You typed this one too while I was helping Sabine)

We are blogging from downstairs. On the sofa. Kasi may wifi na kami! And we can even blog kahit nasa garahe tayo....

YEAHHHHH!

ok, you can call me big tummy again.BIG TUMMY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD,UNIVERSE,SOLAR SYSTEM,INFINITY AND BEYOND AND HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, Sadie... your Dad can now blog from the bathroom while sitting on his throne, hehe.

Have a great weekend, pards.

atticus said...

ang saya! sana ako rin. hehe.

happy weekend!

teka, boy ba ang next baby?

Sage Galvez said...

Hi tita jj.

atticus said...

hello sage, my dear. how have you been? what are you doing this summer? music school? classical guitar? ballet? art lessons? basketball clinic?

do you want a brother or a sister?

ang dami kong tanong, ano? :)

Sage Galvez said...

I'm having singing lessons[every Thurs,Sat,Sun.]And i want a boy!

Anonymous said...

congratulations to the many good things that's happening in you and your family's life!

atticus said...

oh, i wish you do have a brother in a few months, honey.

yep. voice lessons are great. take it from someone whose singing is as bad as her adobo. but i can type. and i can bake. :)

keep learning something new every summer. learn how to swim, too, if you haven't already.

stay cool, honey! take care of your little sisters the way you do now. you're a great ate.

tita JJ

beatburn said...

ang sweet ng mga anak mo. :)d

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!