Friday, December 28, 2007

Welcome 2008, with arms wide open


written on January 15, 2007

"If I had just one wish

Only one demand

I hope he's not like me

I hope he understands

That he can take this life

And hold it by the hand

And he can greet the world

With arms wide open."-- Creed

Dear Kids, last year just before New Year (2007) and right after it, we had to put an IV (swero) on Lola Letty, Sabine and Sadie to prevent dehydration from setting in because they had Acute Gastroenteritis.

This year, just before New Year (2008) and right after it, Sage got sick, so did Sadie. Gave us both quite a scare. the symptoms were benign but due to your parents' "OCness" when it comes to you guys, we did have sleepless nights.

Fortunately you guys are okay now.



itutuloy

No comments:

Letters to my kids about their childhood adventures



To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan

To Sage, Sabe, Sade & 3Stan
WELCOME!